The time has come and Krosnianka Karpaty Krosno goes to Odense in order to overcome the curse of MS Park and to break through another round of GL competition.
It’s been so long…*
The first time we had come to Odense on 19th September 2012. The weather as well the game itself were awful – both sides played very inaccurately but MSO was much better organised in defence and played with pressing on a passable level. It was enough to defeat Krosnianka Karpaty.
Our second visit in the city of Andersen took place half year later on 20th March 2013. The weather was once again awful and it was a clear message that it wouldn’t be the best day for our players. It was a disaster and our team returned home in disgrace…
Feel my blood enraged…
As you might have already noticed, KKK have never won in Odense, as well as we still have not scored a goal at MS Park. ‘Lucky’ Łukasiuk played in both above mentioned games:
- When I look at those two games I can’t believe that we weren’t able to score. I’m pissed at myself for allowing Burch and Estoles scoring two goals in just 2 minutes and I still can’t believe how did ‘Goose’ score this goal last month… But now I’m sure that this time we’ll chase away bed memories and we’ll mark our presence with some goals and of course a fine win.
Marian Ferenz also remembers the bitter taste of losing in Odense.
- I’m eager to play the best I can and I want to lead our team to a success. I’m aware our fans expect to see more from me and I want to show the best I can, just like I did last Sunday.
See these eyes so red…
…red like jungle burning bright. These eyes will be the worst nightmare of MS Odense players this season.
- My players are extremely motivated and well-prepared for a hard 90 or 120 minutes of battle. I’m sure they will not be thinking about previous visits in Odense and they will be focused on winning right here and right now. There’s no way they may let me and KKK fans down. – mr Andre Bras claims.
The clash with MSO will be also an official debut of Adam Kuchciński, who has joined Krosnianka Karpaty this Monday.
- I’m really glad to be the part of this team and I’ll do my best to become one of the best strikers in the club’s history. I hope to start doing my job from Wednesday. Yet, I’m a rather tranquil guy – my friends call me ‘the Peacemaker’ – and please don’t get me involved into all this warlike rethorics… I just want to play good game and bring joy to our fans. I won’t have a problem if the home team win this game if only I will be pleased and satisfied with my performance.
Thank you Adam,
we haven’t spent almost 12 mln zlotys on you to hear this bullsh*t this is your opinion and we respect it, but tomorrow our team will play a very tough game and…
And I’ve been putting out the fire…
And what about this extremely hot atmosphere in Odense? The owner of MSO, mr Hojris, warned us about the hell on the pitch. What is the statement of KKK owner, hubeq?
- Thank you Hojris for your, nomen omen, warm welcome! Being aware of a lot of fire around us, we should bring some extinguishers or at least we should call the fire brigade. But don’t worry, we’re not like this – we like to take care of ourselves on our own. Hence, my boys are going to put out this ring of fire with gasoline. We’re bringing our big guns and we’ll not hesitate to use all our firepower at MS Park. ‘Apocalypse Now’ and colonel Kurtz are not just a coincidence. It’s an omen of incoming firestorm and the horror… And the smell of napalm in the morning too!
* – all these lines are taken from “Cat People” – a song by David Bowie